NEW Boatec Raptor Fenders and Bedsides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We will soon be offering the NEW Boatec fenders and bedside panels. In two weeks, Boatec will have completed these panels available with a unique difference compared to the rest. They are smooth inside and out! The front and rear have a 2" rise and a 2" bulge outward. The bedsides are designed to mount directly to the stock structure of the bed. Removing the original bedsides is required. This upgrade will give your Raptor a wider stance in the front and rear.

Fenders retail for: 300.00 each side

Bedside Panels retail for: 350.00 each side

See the difference between stock and Boatec in the images.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Boatec1.jpg
    Boatec1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,569
  • boatec2.jpg
    boatec2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 791
Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great to see some direct bolt on bedsides hitting the market!

These you actually use the panel bonding solutions. No welding and no bolting. I guess if you want to reinforce it more you can use bolts. But the correct panel bod should work. The AutoMix Panel Bond by 3M is a good one.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So do the rear besides actually un-bolt from the truck or do they need to be cut off? I'm asking because if I ever went this route, being able to potentially return it to stock would be a nice option.

I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to 'glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So do the rear besides actually un-bolt from the truck or do they need to be cut off? I'm asking because if I ever went this route, being able to potentially return it to stock would be a nice option.

I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to 'glass.

This is where it's rough. It's kind of a know-how to do thing. You would have to take the bed off the truck, or find a way to slide it back and to the side enough, and then drill out all the spot welds. Use body hammers and proper tools to get everything straight after removing. Then line up the bedsides and cement them in. Once it's bonded, it's almost an undoable process to get them off without cracking, or breaking the fiberglass. Depending on what you use for bonding. If you never experience doing body panel replacement, I suggest you have a body shop do it. You'll find doing it yourself could create problems.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This is where it's rough. It's kind of a know-how to do thing. You would have to take the bed off the truck, or find a way to slide it back and to the side enough, and then drill out all the spot welds. Use body hammers and proper tools to get everything straight after removing. Then line up the bedsides and cement them in. Once it's bonded, it's almost an undoable process to get them off without cracking, or breaking the fiberglass. Depending on what you use for bonding. If you never experience doing body panel replacement, I suggest you have a body shop do it. You'll find doing it yourself could create problems.

Ok, that's exactly what I was looking for, thanks! Definitely an involved process.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. The new fenders make it dwarf a stock raptor. I want, but idk id I'd be able to park or drive normally around here anymore.