New 2017 Raptor, New Section.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavante

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably gonna sound like my vacuum cleaner. 2010 FTW.

Or my GF.... BLOWING :baby:

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Don't blame Ford. Blame Obama and the EPA.

Ya the Finance department didn't do their homework on this one... aluminum...? Eco CRAP technology...? Gas has been heading down but MOSTLY because our dollar is going up again after 6 years.... the markets are up because the dollar was beaten up... (get the **** out btw...) Flight to quality.... rates are going up, housing will actually have value again finally, gold is in play again, and most important.... butwheat the communist's best friend.... is getting kicked the **** out. :flipthebird: butwheat

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Or my GF.... BLOWING :baby:

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Ya the Finance department didn't do their homework on this one... aluminum...? Eco CRAP technology...? Gas has been heading down but MOSTLY because our dollar is going up again after 6 years.... the markets are up because the dollar was beaten up... (get the **** out btw...) Flight to quality.... rates are going up, housing will actually have value again finally, gold is in play again, and most important.... butwheat the communist's best friend.... is getting kicked the **** out. :flipthebird: butwheat

You sound educated and rational. Care to share your thoughts on foreign policy or the state of the US financial markets?

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

That Ford Performance 3.5-liter EcoBoost? It's all new

Dat anti-lag

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh. The look is alright... I really cant wait until my LS S2000 project is completed. No replacement for displacement conversations will be so fun. :baby:

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol I like that even though JB is running a business and now a supporting Vendor he still dishes it out old school. Where is Rasco with his input on the Gen 2.

Gensupt

Reaction score
Well Ford done went and screwed the pooch! They might find out the ones of us that grew up listening to V8's rumble are for the most part the ones who can afford the new Raptor. Glad i bought a 14, when i get tired of it, guess i will look elsewhere. **** on the V6 EcoBoost, it may have more HP, more Torque, but to me It's a POS.

Rubare

Reaction score
looks good could have been better. V8 vs V6TT I think it should have been a choice. If you want a huge V8 in your truck you should be able to get one. Now it's simple v6 tt are more moving parts which is equal to more things to go wrong and break. Yes they put it to torture test and I'll bet it broke a few times but it's Ford they have parts and money to fix it. How about the common man? Will the warranty cover all and those new settings mud/sand/snow and such. Is ford telling us that we can go have fun with the truck in those type of conditions or if something happened while at it they will simply Put it on the " the truck was used in a form the vehicle was never meant to perform" so you pay to get it fix. All I'm saying they could have simply improve the V8 and call it a day. Why don't they SC it if more HP is what they wanted. That's just my opinion Puttng a V6 under the Raptor's hood is a F sacrilege. The end. I'll keep my V8 and save the money to send it to Hennessy for a TT and lets see what happens when I find one if those V6 on the road. The end.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
] I'll keep my V8 and save the money to send it to Hennessy for a TT and lets see what happens when I find one if those V6 on the road. The end.

Well if you send it to Hennessey for a TT you'll probably get your truck back with a V6TT and it will catch fire.

May I suggest literally any other tuner on the planet?

TangoUniform

Reaction score
I think everyone is not looking at the big picture here. SVT is gone!!!! To me that's a much bigger deal than any 2017 vehicle! It sucks butt!!!

--John

A total shame.

It was painful to see the interview with Jamal Hamedi at the show. He looked a bit defeated and tired. He was very reserved when asked what the racing plans were for the Ford GT.