New 2017 Raptor, New Section.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it a lot!! I don't like the tailgate and not fond of the roof mounted uplifter switches or the styling of the seats. I like the 3.5 TT since it will be easy to get more power at different leveals of boost, one for the mild guy and more for the adventurous.

There are things I don't like about my 2011 but those things in no way stopped me from buying and enjoying it some of which I can and have fixed via aftermarket stuff. I will do the same with my 2017 Raptor. Dealer contacted and on the list

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Everyone should remember that dealers are probably the last place to get information. Be weary of getting on "the list" and especially giving them money to reserve a truck. Unless you can get a contract stating they will hold an allocation for you and if anything happens your money will be returned then I wouldn't bother. They'll do anything to sucker someone in.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots more to like than not. The weight savings up front should prove a huge improvement over whoops and jumps. Curious if 37" tires will clear the stock fenders. How crappy will the new stock bumpers be and how retrofits to aftermarket and the new lower side moldings will look. It will be fun to mod up a new truck, hopefully I can get a ton for my existing one when the time comes. Meanwhile we have a long wait, June 2016 to order for Jan 2017 delivery. That is a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm on the fence about the looks , they are sure to change a few things before mass production. I do like the turbo motor .... Technology IS the replacement for displacement !!
Well if I decide to ditch my 14 I can get it for invoice and no hold back .. Tempting but a long wait .

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys interested in swapping your stock front shocks for the new ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So close yet so far away. Esthetically it misses the mark in almost very category. Grill looks too angular and reminds me of a Toyota. Won't even comment on the tailgate. Rear quarter panels scream gm to me. The exterior doesn't "flow" together or lack of a better description. Not a fan of the interior either. Think it is cobbled together and has lost that brawny tonka truck feeling.
Engine could be quite impressive although 10speed transmission might be a little excessive.
Like some of the upgraded features such as the aux switches and camera options.
Based on the information available today i am certainly not upgrading.
Would expect pricing in the $53k range for a "base" scab and a fully loaded screw with all the bells and whistles to flirt with $68k.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited: