Need pics stat of black svt rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My white raptor finally made it to the dealer yesterday after f'ing 9 months of cluster fu.. . They ordered me a set of black svt rims like I wanted and are going to swap the black rims for the grey rims for free. I saw the truck for the first time tonight (never seen a white raptor before) and it looked pretty good with the grey rims. Does anyone have any pics of the ford racing black raptor rims on the truck. I wanna see them on a truck before I give them the go ahead.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i believe the spare tire on it is a black rim, have em take it down and prop it up next to the truck first and see. should give you a very good idea.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Mine are powder coated gun-metal with plasti-dipped matte black centers...

i-N3FbsPJ-L.jpg

IMG7959-L.jpg

IMG7994-L.jpg

Last edited:

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My white raptor finally made it to the dealer yesterday after f'ing 9 months of cluster fu.. . They ordered me a set of black svt rims like I wanted and are going to swap the black rims for the grey rims for free. I saw the truck for the first time tonight (never seen a white raptor before) and it looked pretty good with the grey rims. Does anyone have any pics of the ford racing black raptor rims on the truck. I wanna see them on a truck before I give them the go ahead.

Who are you using for a dealer?

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I am still on the fence whether or not to swap out for the ford racing black raptor rims. I was gonna keep the grey since the bumper is grey but since I hit the deer I will be going with an ADD stealth. I still cant decide to swap.....what do we think, I just cant picture how they will look on the white truck.