Need pics stat of black svt rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you should just swap them out and if you don't like it then you can swap with someone else. They're in demand from what I can see.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm staying grey for now figure the designers picked grey instead of black right? And my ADD is linexd black but still looks good with the grey rims because it matches the running boards

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I am still on the fence whether or not to swap out for the ford racing black raptor rims. I was gonna keep the grey since the bumper is grey but since I hit the deer I will be going with an ADD stealth. I still cant decide to swap.....what do we think, I just cant picture how they will look on the white truck.

now that SVTO has merged, go to the photoshop page and PM Nacho and ask him to photoshop. He may be able to help.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm staying grey for now figure the designers picked grey instead of black right? And my ADD is linexd black but still looks good with the grey rims because it matches the running boards

True, I always caution on the side of the OEM design, especially with the SVT Raptor. I just wanted to point out that the 2012 Raptor has black wheels now instead of the Grey wheel from 2010-2011, as I am sure we are all aware of :waytogo:

Attachments

• 2012-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-wheels.jpg
    2012-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-wheels.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 42

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Mine are powder coated gun-metal with plasti-dipped matte black centers...

i-N3FbsPJ-L.jpg

IMG7959-L.jpg

IMG7994-L.jpg

Wow. That is effing beautiful with black wheels. I'm doing it. Like next week haha