Need help with my first purchases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone use TheOCDPlug.com and install the entertainment system screen protector and side pillar protectors? Maybe I'm being a bit overly cautious and OCD, but the fingerprints on the screen are pretty noticeable, and my neighbor has a 2019 F-150 that has a ton of scratches on the pillar. Figured maybe I could protect them both pretty easily for under $100.

Looking for a front license plate relocation bracket, but the Sharfworks is only for Gen 2. Who is making one for the Gen 3? I'd like the one that mounts into the front tow hook.

Best stubby antenna? I know it's been posted a bunch, but that was a while back, and maybe something new came out? Looking for neat and clean look.

Thanks in advance. It's true, once you take delivery you are not on the forum as much, and you are out enjoying the truck! Hang in there if you are on order. Its worth it!

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is your reception on this antenna? The reviews on the website are very negative that radio stations no longer come in and are static. I don't listen to AM/FM really, but if I am going to spend the money, I would want a product that actually works too.
I don't listen to AM/FM regularly, but when I have it always works fine for me. That being said I live in Houston, and not a rural area so that might make a difference.

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't listen to AM/FM regularly, but when I have it always works fine for me. That being said I live in Houston, and not a rural area so that might make a difference.
OK I live in a very populated area in CA so I'm sure it will work just fine then. Thank you.

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am also in need of a Faraday pouch to put my keys in for when I'm surfing. If someone has a Faraday bag they know works with our key fobs, can you please post. I need to order one of these ASAP.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am also in need of a Faraday pouch to put my keys in for when I'm surfing. If someone has a Faraday bag they know works with our key fobs, can you please post. I need to order one of these ASAP.
Check out this thread posted a while back. Has some descent options that may work for ya.