need an oem tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im here at discount tire in reno and the messed up one of my tires. the tire has half tread so they wont replace with a new one but they are not available now and are special order. anyone have a non used spare between reno, salt lake city, and denver? call me (831) 254-7562. i pulled my spare out and am using 3 new tires and one with half tread. would like to keep tread wear same. let me know.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

i am driving. i wont be able to check responses here until late night. CALL ME.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im here at discount tire in reno and the messed up one of my tires. the tire has half tread so they wont replace with a new one but they are not available now and are special order. anyone have a non used spare between reno, salt lake city, and denver? call me (831) 254-7562. i pulled my spare out and am using 3 new tires and one with half tread. would like to keep tread wear same. let me know.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

i am driving. i wont be able to check responses here until late night. CALL ME.

We'll talk