Navigation Screen Protector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered one of these today.

Subtotal: $17.00
Promotional Discount: -$1.70
Shipping Charge (48138): +$2.83
Order Total: $18.13

I left a them a comment at checkout stating that myself and several of their previous orders heard about this product through FRF.

nachomahn

Reaction score
Thanks for this find! I was afraid to use the thing while out having fun because I already had a few scratches from the dust.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used a left over from my headlight protectors and cut to fit the screen. I did the same for my iPad.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great mod to protect from fingernails. I bought an extra stylus made for my Ipad to keep fingers off.

Is it just me or does everyone else cringe when their old lady starts attacking the heat warmer button on the nav screen. Only once ******** it! Don't need to put your finger nail through the nav unit to make it work.

Last edited:

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
just ordered mine! can't wait to get it... for those of you that already have them installed how does dust build up? i know my screen attracts it like crazy right now without it.

CA Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered one up…Thanks for the great idea!!! My OCD of any scratches or finger prints will hopefully cease!!

2013 Oxford White SCrew...

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does everyone else cringe when their old lady starts attacking the heat warmer button on the nav screen. Only once ******** it! Don't need to put your finger nail through the nav unit to make it work.

Holy crap is that me! My wife is like a great dane with my dashboard or a/c vents.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered thanks for code. Ditto on the wife fighting with the screen.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Magnum

Reaction score
Put the screen protector on this afternoon. Cleaned the screen 3 times to make sure I got all the dust and dirt. I had several small scratches that bugged me. The protector seems to have covered them up and I cannot see them. Great product.