Nav Screen Color Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed in a friend Lincoln Nav, his screen wasn't the ford blue, it was silver and dark grey.

I wonder if we can get the lincoln nav programed into our trucks.
It'd be great if we had a few move user options to change the way the screen is, and add or take away certain things.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It'd be great if we could do a lot more things with the Nav system. Like saving and creating waypoints, etc.

Now you got me started - here's one other example...

I still cannot believe that Ford's nav system has tiny red font on blue background on the GPS coordinates (Lattitude and Longitude display).

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No kidding.
You'd think that since there's a USB input, you'd be able to "jailbreak" these or hack into them somehow.
I know they don't have that great of a security to them.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my 13, I can put what ever I want as the background. I can save address, I havent tried way points. But I do beleive there should be more user changable options. Like on the home screen tbe entertainment should show the name of the song. I should be able to have half nav 1/4 nav. Or other gps info on screen. Speed, and such. I dont know why its so limited.

fenderstratplayer19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked my nav in my 2011 over the 2013 a lot more! I feel more limited and I personaly with i could have one color for all icons. I ak not a fan of 4 different colors.

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if there's an update for our nav yet.
Anybody able to look it up?
I'm in the desert now, and can't do it from my phone.

Army Of Darkness Raptors Unite!

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Would especially like to delete the Ford logo. My way of dealing was to load a shitload of personal pictures that cycle in the NAV screen area. So, I only get the Ford logo rarely.