n guage/mpt tune question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i was curious if anyone knows why the red BAT light would be blinking or, it goes away then comes up again few min later , seems like a loose conenction i replugged it all ten times already i figured if its plugged in properly it should have plenty of power if its trying to say that the battery is low on it , if it even has one.

the other thing, i noticed recently is the knock would spike up randomly , BUT ONLY when im feathering the trottle or coasting at the same speed, if i press the gas all the way or harder it never knocks high, but just when im coasting at the same speed it would jump to up to 8 at times but usually 6 or 7, i have tried to load up my previous maps and tried the 91 tune with two tanks of gas and they still have the same issue, im wondering if changing my spark plugs would help or if its something else? anyone ever run into this? i asked mpt and they sent me more tune files but it still does the same thing, sent them the logs and they said the truck is performing really well , but would have someone else look into why it spikes up on cruising throttle position only.