MY21 Raptor Will Convert to MY22 for Unscheduled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It can be just as frustrating being scheduled.

I went from week of 9/6 to a build date of 8/23, then 8/25, and found out this morning that I've been moved to a build week of 10/18.

I checked to see if my window sticker was ready before contacting FP this morning.
Wow! What the heck happened man?!

morcutt

Reaction score
I wonder if they met their quality control target and are now favoring retail (customer orders) over orders marked as dealer stock.
I have a retail order submitted on 6/11 with priority 01, and was just moved back from a build date of 8/28 to a build week of 9/13. Wouldn’t be surprised to get bumped again in either direction.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a retail order submitted on 6/11 with priority 01, and was just moved back from a build date of 8/28 to a build week of 9/13. Wouldn’t be surprised to get bumped again in either direction.
I'm almost nervous to check with FP again because the past two times I've been bumped back.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they met their quality control target and are now favoring retail (customer orders) over orders marked as dealer stock.
My stock order actually just moved up almost a full month. My guess is the movements are related to commodity availability forecasting for anyone's particular build. It's a giant optimization with constraints problem.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fingers crossed for:

No mandatory blue interior, Recaros, or stickers on the 37 trucks in 2022. Make them optional like in the G2 trucks and let the people decide.

Return of Magnetic in 2022.

Fingers crossed.

coryatver

Reaction score
Ford is scheduling week of 10/11 this week. That leaves 4 more weeks left to get unscheduled order scheduled if it’s going to get built as 2021. I don’t believe the order just transfers over to a 2022. The dealer needs to reorder sept 15 to get a 2022 I believe

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford is scheduling week of 10/11 this week. That leaves 4 more weeks left to get unscheduled order scheduled if it’s going to get built as 2021. I don’t believe the order just transfers over to a 2022. The dealer needs to reorder sept 15 to get a 2022 I believe
I'm sure your correct but even if they are scheduling to 10-11 now that doesn't mean anything except for unscheduled folk as some scheduled ones have been bumped up this week and a few have been bumped into mid October to so I don't think there's any rhyme or reason for any of this process. Period.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure your correct but even if they are scheduling to 10-11 now that doesn't mean anything except for unscheduled folk as some scheduled ones have been bumped up this week and a few have been bumped into mid October to so I don't think there's any rhyme or reason for any of this process. Period.
i think its a matter of commoditys ie we have 13 sets of beadlock wheels any of these orders have them? yeah i have 5 here but they have auto starts on them we only have 3 of them on hand just move 3 orders to next week. i will bet money thats how the schedulers are working.