MY21 Raptor Will Convert to MY22 for Unscheduled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would the original dealer allocations matter at all? I don't think anyone is really guaranteed anything yet...perhaps with a customer/ dealer agreement that is contingent on Ford being able to deliver, but that's it. And since Ford can't deliver, it is what it is. If a customer really wants there Raptor to be MY21, then refuse a MY22, then they can surely back out of the deal.
I'm not sure they matter at all is what I'm essentially saying. Ford gave dealers Gen3 allocations because that is the number they arrived at for the number of MY21 Raptors they will be producing. I know nothing is set in stone but it is all we have to go on for now until we hear otherwise directly from Ford.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over two months of being unscheduled. In fact, every time I call FP they tell me that my order is "in processing" and there has been NO activity on my order since they received it June 11th. Not sure what the deal is but I sold my truck mid July for over book. Maybe this is true, if so, I am a believer that everything happens for a reason. I even removed the start/stop feature and hasn't helped one bit.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance that 2022 removes the mandatory blue Recaro seats/dash and lets you pick black ones? Do those change between years?

Anything is possible, but given that we're 3 months out from the start of Job 1 of the 22MY and that Ford is dealing with supplier issues across most product lines, I wouldn't hold my breath. Seems likely that would be a 2023 option.

Zurg2330

Reaction score
Over two months of being unscheduled. In fact, every time I call FP they tell me that my order is "in processing" and there has been NO activity on my order since they received it June 11th. Not sure what the deal is but I sold my truck mid July for over book. Maybe this is true, if so, I am a believer that everything happens for a reason. I even removed the start/stop feature and hasn't helped one bit.
Same here. Frustrating as hell.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It can be just as frustrating being scheduled.

I went from week of 9/6 to a build date of 8/23, then 8/25, and found out this morning that I've been moved to a build week of 10/18.

I checked to see if my window sticker was ready before contacting FP this morning.
Holy **** man! October???

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It can be just as frustrating being scheduled.

I went from week of 9/6 to a build date of 8/23, then 8/25, and found out this morning that I've been moved to a build week of 10/18.

I checked to see if my window sticker was ready before contacting FP this morning.
I wonder if they met their quality control target and are now favoring retail (customer orders) over orders marked as dealer stock.