My truck has been built! Question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Firstly, the truck was built on the 11th... which was Sunday... did not think that they were doing Sunday builds but hey...

Apparently it got delivered to dock 59 on the 12th and is on a Rail car...

My question is that I had heard that it is possible to track the truck city to city, I believe via the web anyone aware of this resource and/or how it works?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here, givem a call!

cans_and_string.jpg

Congratulations FrogTosser! That's great news and we all look forward to you having your Raptor, writing about it and posting pics.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Hey Frog, haven't seen ya in a while....or am I just missing ya, lol? I had heard at one time as well that there was a website to track it but, never saw one. I just called Ford CS and they told me exactly where it was each time. Jusst as a reference for ya, my ENCS tracking said it mine left the factory on the 31st......and it arrived at my dealer in Phoenix on the morning of the 12th......to give you a time frame.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wooohooo! Getting close froggy!

x2 what SOCO said. CS gave me the location every time I called, but there's no "Ford tracking website" per say. Not like BMW by any means.

However... if yours is coming by train, CS will give you a railcar number as well as a train designation. You should be able to take that info and track it via the train company's website. I never tried, but was told its possible.

Give that a shot?

OP
OP
frogslinger

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Hopefully it is BNSF... my brother in law is a dispatcher for them...

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats!!!

If you get the rail car number I'd bet your brother-law can track it... if not, if you give me the number I might be able to have one of the guys at work hunt it down for you.