My riskiest online purchase .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

papirriki007

Reaction score
20200909_085846.jpg Hi everyone, I follow this group for years waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger and last july 30 i bought my first Raptor ,delivered last Monday time to buy front bar light , fog lights , bed cover , linkswell Tstyle radio ,A.F.E dual cold intake , bed extender , bed cover and Finally dream come true, I love my Demo 2020 blue performance 6k miles ,802A pckg ,carbon fiber , beadlock and yeah I know Moon panoramic roof ( working for now ) .
Live in miami and bought from North Dakota 2600 miles away with out step the dealer , why too far ? Obviously the price $59900 plus dealer fee and shipping , without a doubt my riskiest online purchase without having seen it in person.
He's my prius

20200905_155700.jpg

20200907_152604.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me welcome the 305 to the place! Looks like the risk reward was worth it. South FL is not a good place to buy a Raptor in most cases. How’s that tablet working out for you? Any issues?

Enjoy that rig.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice. What’s up with the huge infotainment screen? Never seen that before.

There is a couple of active threads in the forum, where several have done this. Cool concept more pros than cons, but some have had issues with firmware and it working reliable functionality like rear camera features. But it’s improving.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a couple of active threads in the forum, where several have done this. Cool concept more pros than cons, but some have had issues with firmware and it working reliable functionality like rear camera features. But it’s improving.

Thanks for the info. Learn something new everyday.

OP
OP
papirriki007

papirriki007

Reaction score
Let me welcome the 305 to the place! Looks like the risk reward was worth it. South FL is not a good place to buy a Raptor in most cases. How’s that tablet working out for you? Any issues?

Enjoy that rig.
Hi K223 definitely worth it ,best ride ever , yeah fl too expensive, next day I received my raptor Autonation ford call me, hey we find a used Raptor 2018 22k miles 802 pckg for $66k , Tstyle screen looks and work perfect , for now Hahahhahah