My raptor arrived now have to wait a month until I turn 18 to pick her up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My first ride was a 1967 Mustang Coupe, 289 4-V, A code in Highland Green.
I was 15, and paid for it myself. Had to wait 7 months, to drive it legally.
1603-1967-mustang-coupe-highland-green.jpg

randy

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty sweet mustang. But yes it is considered sold and I have talked to the sales manager. He has the keys in his desk. No one is allowed to drive it or sit in it besides me. I tried the loan thing though they won't let anyone cosign except my guardian. But she will not I have four people that offered to cosign but they won't let them.

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's sad man..... That sexy tux blk Raptor needs some love! Can't just sit there in the snow all alone!!

I was thinking the same thing. The poor Raptor looks so sad waiting to be picked up.

I didn't even make it out of the dealership without a bunch of people crowded around the truck and it was only there for 6 hours. I'm not sure if I would trust a dealer for a month.

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know believe me I am freaking out about it too. I asked my brother if he would pay for it he said yes but he is in fairbanks ak so dont know how that would work.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
your 16 and have a raptor?

Yeahhh i had to put 18 because it wont let me register at 16 but none the less Im not your typical 16 year old.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Your settings say you're 18

Wouldn't let me put actual age! :sunot:

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeahhh i had to put 18 because it wont let me register at 16 but none the less Im not your typical 16 year old.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Wouldn't let me put actual age! :sunot:

How did you even get a raptor? There is no way I would of got one if I didn't have inheritance.