My New RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cj-duck

Reaction score
Hi, i just bought an new 2010 raptor 6.2l this weekend. I would like to know if you think i got a deal or did i get taken? The sticker price was $48,300 talked them down to $43,300. Traided in my 2002 crewcab f150 fx4 with 119,500 mi. On it (got 10 grand for it) out the door with taxes was $36,400. The truck is a new 2010 bought 10-08-11. The truck is nice but it is a year old. Thanks

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was the dealer high when he made that deal? What I see is a good price on a new truck and they overpaid on the trade. Did you have some gold bars in the back of the truck you traded in? :)

OP
OP
C

cj-duck

Reaction score
No, it was a small dealership in northern mn. I thought it was a good deal ( but not sure) so i drove up from wisconsin to get. As soon as i saw it i wanted it. The drive back to wisconsin was the best. Plus the truck was a texas truck with no rust and that is a big deal up north with all the salt. Thanks for the feed back now its time to play before all the snow comes