My new Raptor with BL wheels is here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what the spare wheel is with the beadlock wheels. is it the same as all of the other Raptors? or, it it a beadlock also? Can you check for us?

Humvee21... is that you?? Lol j/k

I too would like to know this.

OP
OP
R

rey44

Reaction score
I checked today, and the spare tire is a bead lock tire. Me and another buddy who has a Raptor or seriously looking into the SnoBall 500. I do have a question about the 500. Do we really need to carry our spare in the bed of the truck?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I tried to take more pictures too. They just don't do the truck justice. This is a great color, you just have to see it in person. It is a tan like color but has a grey tint to it. That is the best way I can describe it.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes you do. Mainly because if you get a flat it is going to suck to have to drop your spare in a massive amount of snow.

We have come up with some great options. Wsi is offering vertical tire racks and a few other vendors have other options. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via pm.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked today, and the spare tire is a bead lock tire. Me and another buddy who has a Raptor or seriously looking into the SnoBall 500. I do have a question about the 500. Do we really need to carry our spare in the bed of the truck?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I tried to take more pictures too. They just don't do the truck justice. This is a great color, you just have to see it in person. It is a tan like color but has a grey tint to it. That is the best way I can describe it.

Cool, so for the $1165 package price, you actually get five of those wheels. Makes the option all the better then. Might add it back in to my order. I really like the look of them. Do you have any idea of the weight of the beadlock style wheel as compared to the regular wheel? Anyone know true weights?

Thx.

Fred

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, so for the $1165 package price, you actually get five of those wheels. Makes the option all the better then. Might add it back in to my order. I really like the look of them. Do you have any idea of the weight of the beadlock style wheel as compared to the regular wheel? Anyone know true weights?

Thx.

Fred

They are pretty close to the same. I had them both hand in hand when I was replacing mine. I'd call them pretty much equal though.