My Ford Touch Update to v.3.6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

About to go through with the download now the only question is, I have an 8gb flash drive that has 5gb's available for the download, but isn't empty obviously. Will having other files present conflict with that of the Update? Hoping to hear from your guy's experience. Thank you in advance!

I think they recommend the drive to be erased and formatted. no other data.

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
All the ford raptors able to get the myfordtouch update? I go on the website and it says mine is up to date with the Sync with Voice-activated navigation v3.1

bucktown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I did my update, and now my navi has disappeared and my usb has been rendered inoperable....ive tried a fuse pull and disconnected the battery etc. Anyone have any ideas as far as anything else I can try before I take it to the dealer?

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I did my update, and now my navi has disappeared and my usb has been rendered inoperable....ive tried a fuse pull and disconnected the battery etc. Anyone have any ideas as far as anything else I can try before I take it to the dealer?

Same thing happened to mine.

Turn the truck off, pull our USB drive out. Pull out key. Open drives side door. Close drives side door. Insert USB drive into slot. Turn truck on.

There ya go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner