My code orange experience was out of this world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow now that's an experience for sure. I guess the truck plant is a little harder to get stuff like this to happen so I am blessed for sure. It is a very awesome thing to witness. And thanks for confirming. I guess the one I saw at auto show must have been preproduction or it's only available on 37s
Thats annoying, you would think all Raptors would get the branding

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats annoying, you would think all Raptors would get the branding
Ya I thought so to but must be a production change from the mules to the real customer vehicles. Although kevo I hate to say it.....my truck is loading for shipment so I'm pretty sure I got you beat :favorites37: but trust me your gonna love this thing when it drops to you. The wait is worth it!!!

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow now that's an experience for sure. I guess the truck plant is a little harder to get stuff like this to happen so I am blessed for sure. It is a very awesome thing to witness. And thanks for confirming. I guess the one I saw at auto show must have been preproduction or it's only available on 37s
My 37 has the Raptor on the center console lid

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Somehow someway I was blessed with the greatest experience ever at 12:09AM 9-27 I watched the production of my code orange raptor 801A all packages minus 37 performance roll through it's spots at DTP all the way to QC and checks.
Let me know if you want to unload it…

Rico2

Reaction score
What an incredible experience you were able to have! Thank you for sharing this with us, the photos are awesome!!

Last edited:

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. And it looks they’re still forgetting to remove the protective plastic film from the fox shocks before installing, awesome lol