My ADD bumper stealth setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
If this is a 100% show truck and you are looking to keep working on it, I would go with a roll pan in the rear. But build a tube bumper going through it in 2-4 points so that you can keep that off-road fell to it while smoothing the rear.
I would also have new steps built similar to what ADD did, but have them come out further with more dimple dies.
I'd also take off the back 2 badge's and black out the chrome on the Ford logo
Stubby antenna
Powder coat the suspension a dark grey and also lightly smoke the 3 lights in the grill.

Even though this truck looks great in the photo's, it looks even better in person.
Did you darken the tail lights since SEMA?

OP
OP
RIKU

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank's for the support.

It's not 100% show, go's off road 2-3 times a month but nothing crazy.

Since SEMA only the Stealth Bumper has been added. I will talk to the guys at ADD to see what they can do to maintain the smooth street style.

I love the idea of powder coating the suspension and smoking the lights in the grill, I was also thinking of some aftermarket A arms in Brushed Satin Plating. I kinda like the Brushed Silver/Black over BLK/BLK. What do you all think about customizing the headlights with bixenon & applying a light smoke as well as a light smoke to the 40" LED?

Does Stubby Antenna work as well as stock?

Here are pics of the lighting:

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Thank's for the support.

It's not 100% show, go's off road 2-3 times a month but nothing crazy.

Since SEMA only the Stealth Bumper has been added. I will talk to the guys at ADD to see what they can do to maintain the smooth street style.

I love the idea of powder coating the suspension and smoking the lights in the grill, I was also thinking of some aftermarket A arms in Brushed Satin Plating. I kinda like the Brushed Silver/Black over BLK/BLK. What do you all think about customizing the headlights with bixenon & applying a light smoke as well as a light smoke to the 40" LED?

Does Stubby Antenna work as well as stock?

Here are pics of the lighting:

IMG_1119.jpg

Really like the red light
Are you planning on adding the Rigid LED on the roof?

I've read mixed review's on the stubby, guess it depends on where you live when it comes to reception.

I really like blacked out headlight's, but I've had problems with them not having a good seal when I ordered 2 different sets, when the truck hits dirt they turn to crap real quick, then again it could have been the companies that I bought from. My next step is to split the stock housing, paint the back section then bake it in the oven.

Guess its just the angle and sun light that makes the tail light look lighter.
45.jpg

Also, pulling the rear block out and lowing the rear end would change the look of the truck dramatically, for the better IMO.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The stubby antennae I have installed does not work so well in my area, thinking of putting the OEM back on.