My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EVOVII

Reaction score
My MY23 window sticker states rear heated seats in the base equipment section. Hope they honor

ACelia4485

Reaction score
Just got my window sticker, blend date of 10/27. No mention of appliqué delete. It’s a little under 1k more than my signed
Just got my window sticker, blend date of 10/27. No mention of appliqué delete. It’s a little under 1k more than my signed invoice.

When did you order and when were you assigned a VIN? I ordered 8/29, assigned VIN and build week of 10/24. I’m still waiting on window sticker and the Ford tracker mentions nothing about the build week yet. I’m really worried about the tailgate appliqué being deleted. May be a deal breaker for me.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Challenge me here but aren't the accessories items listed in the tracker a list of both standard options and options you ordered with the exception of the heated steering wheel delete listed that were later added as an option to your order. But this list includes the items you wanted deleted when you submitted order, right? For example, I had auto start/stop deleted... but then Ford deleted heating steering wheel -- they both are listed. The other thing is the page simply presents those items to me listed as Blue if there is a hyperlink pop-up with more info about that option and black if there is no hyperlink pop-up available. I don't think black an indication of what is not available on your truck when built. Tell me I am off.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you order and when were you assigned a VIN? I ordered 8/29, assigned VIN and build week of 10/24. I’m still waiting on window sticker and the Ford tracker mentions nothing about the build week yet. I’m really worried about the tailgate appliqué being deleted. May be a deal breaker for me.
It was a rollover 2022. Order was placed 8/2 for the 23. I was given a build date of 10/27

CW McCall

Reaction score
Has anyone on here who hasn't rolled an order gotten a production date? Just curious how that's shaking out.

EVOVII

Reaction score
Mine was not a rollover. Fresh order placed when the 23 order banks opened. My blend date is 10/25

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on here who hasn't rolled an order gotten a production date? Just curious how that's shaking out.
I also have not gone from a MY22 to a MY23. I just started with a MY23 order and have a blend date and a date of production start. I have a sticker as well. So far so good.

ACelia4485

Reaction score
My tracker says now in production and that my window sticker is available, but when I click the link it says my window sticker is not available yet. They really like to keep you in suspense…

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 7/20/22; Avalanche 37 PP I opted for everything except the recarro seats and bed liner. Received a build date of 10/10, then got delayed to 10/17, and the got another email delaying until 10/24. Just waiting until Monday to see if they start the build.

lngebrown

Reaction score
Mine was a replacement order from Nov 2021. I ordered 37 package, the heated steering wheel was deleted by Ford I think the applique was as well. Mine is in production with a blend date of 10/24. I can view my window sticker and that date is consistent with the sticker.