My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are so worried about getting you’re window sticker, good luck when it goes into production. It’s going to be a long wait

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine shows up as of today! Says order confirmed still but hey..progress.

Under Accessories though my tailgate applique, rear heated seats and steering wheel heat are grey text, all else is blue. Hope that doesn't mean they're not included.
If one isn’t careful, the text for rear heated seats can be quickly glanced over…see pic. It appears, for MY23, rear heated seats are no longer standard (included) on the 801 trim whereby MY21 & MY22 801 trim included this feature. The way I read this was in order to get rear heated seats, you have to order the 802 (high) trim…the big boy! Somebody read this differently? More than likely it’s not included if it’s in grey text. But hey, I’m not a dealer so please confer with yours for clarity.

Attachments

• 3D1A5AE2-D900-4028-92B6-B80342BAD1BC.png
    3D1A5AE2-D900-4028-92B6-B80342BAD1BC.png
    496.9 KB · Views: 25

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a 2023 35 truck window sticker I found on Ford if anyone is interested. Looks like 1K base price increase for early 2023 orders. Ford Build site pricing is incorrrect.

Attachments

• 2023windowsticker.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 34

Charlie350

Reaction score
If one isn’t careful, the text for rear heated seats can be quickly glanced over…see pic. It appears, for MY23, rear heated seats are no longer standard (included) on the 801 trim whereby MY21 & MY22 801 trim included this feature. The way I read this was in order to get rear heated seats, you have to order the 802 (high) trim…the big boy! Somebody read this differently? More than likely it’s not included if it’s in grey text. But hey, I’m not a dealer so please confer with yours for clarity.

Charlie350

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure on the 22 order, the tailgate appliqué text Was greyed out as well and the truck didn’t come with it. The removal of the heated steering wheel has been confirmed for 23 but I hadn’t heard about the loss of heated rear seats and the applique. Hope it’s not the case

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure on the 22 order, the tailgate appliqué text Was greyed out as well and the truck didn’t come with it. The removal of the heated steering wheel has been confirmed for 23 but I hadn’t heard about the loss of heated rear seats and the applique. Hope it’s not the case
I posted a pic from the 23 order guide. Interested to hear how you interpret it…

Charlie350

Reaction score
I posted a pic from the 23 order guide. Interested to hear how you interpret it…
The 2023 order guide will show all features and options for the MY. I think the first indicators that items have been removed if your dealer doesn’t let you know will be on the Ford tracker under the option and accessories drop downs when You have your vin.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2023 order guide will show all features and options for the MY. I think the first indicators that items have been removed if your dealer doesn’t let you know will be on the Ford tracker under the option and accessories drop downs when You have your vin.
I think the greyed out portion is in question now. Tailgate appliqué is greyed out on mine as well

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my window sticker, blend date of 10/27. No mention of appliqué delete. It’s a little under 1k more than my signed invoice.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am reading this differently and it comes down to the semantics of the order guide and following the technicality of how it organized.

Raptor high is still the 801a. Raptor R is 802.

Raptor standard standard technically still exists (without the heated rear seats)

However it is required that all orders be 801a raptor high orders. In practice to a customer that means the 801a is now the standard model. But in ford order guide land: 801a it is still the upgrade model… just no one is allowed to order the base model all orders are required to include the upgrade package