My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well looky here boys. Site finally works. Build date Halloween.

Attachments

• Screenshot of Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status.jpg
    Screenshot of Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 53

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here... week of 10/31 scheduled, order tracker just started working today

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shows up as of today! Says order confirmed still but hey..progress.

Under Accessories though my tailgate applique, rear heated seats and steering wheel heat are grey text, all else is blue. Hope that doesn't mean they're not included.

lngebrown

Reaction score
My 2023 37 package is in production blend date of 10/24. The heated steering wheel module was deleted.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shows up as of today! Says order confirmed still but hey..progress.

Under Accessories though my tailgate applique, rear heated seats and steering wheel heat are grey text, all else is blue. Hope that doesn't mean they're not included.
Black, Raptor, and Avalanche are also greyed out on mine and assume those are included lol but I’m going to be pissed if no tailgate appliqué

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black, Raptor, and Avalanche are also greyed out on mine and assume those are included lol but I’m going to be pissed if no tailgate appliqué
Just call your dealer to confirm the order. You can still make changes if needed.

EVOVII

Reaction score
Same here.
37 Avalanche with Recaro and no Sunroof
Blend date of 10/25
Heated Steering Wheel Delete saved me $140........I will just add it later for $140.....that's how it works right?........
Ugh....looks like the base price went up $1,000 vs when I ordered. I'm sure this was discussed in the forums and I missed it. Will be interesting if my dealer honors the order sheet.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here.
37 Avalanche with Recaro and no Sunroof
Blend date of 10/25
Heated Steering Wheel Delete saved me $140........I will just add it later for $140.....that's how it works right?........
Ugh....looks like the base price went up $1,000 vs when I ordered. I'm sure this was discussed in the forums and I missed it. Will be interesting if my dealer honors the order sheet.
Icecpades on blueovalforum said price protection doc is not out yet. Stay tuned. My 22 order was 81k. My 23 was 86k and now 87k with 1k base price increase.