MY 2023 Raptor R Order Unscheduled and the Wait Continues......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been in production since 11/22 and I got the dreaded 45 day email yesterday. I can't trust anything anymore.

Reaction score
Until your priority code is set to anything less than 10, you do not have a confirmed allocation applied. Unscheduled Clean with a 10 or above is as meaningless as everything else, just means your order is in WBDO. The rep moving the order to the lower codes signifies the allocarion being applied to your order.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until your priority code is set to anything less than 10, you do not have a confirmed allocation applied. Unscheduled Clean with a 10 or above is as meaningless as everything else, just means your order is in WBDO. The rep moving the order to the lower codes signifies the allocarion being applied to your order.
priority codes do not apply to fp vehicles

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score

;)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think one reason it's so hard to get a Raptor R and a Bronco Raptor is it seems as if they make hundreds of press cars. They are all over the internet with these so-called influencers, a word that causes reflux in my throat.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they do. I’m staring at my GT500 which used the same allocation system.
lol not even going to argue ( fp vehicles do not get scheduled from priority codes they are scheduled by the zone rep who gives the allocation for unlike non fp vehicles that follow priority codes) priority codes on a gt500 or raptor mean nothing

Reaction score
lol not even going to argue ( fp vehicles do not get scheduled from priority codes they are scheduled by the zone rep who gives the allocation for unlike non fp vehicles that follow priority codes) priority codes on a gt500 or raptor mean nothing
Zone Reps grant allocations for FP cars by moving the Priority Code to 01-09, which signifies the allocation is being applied to a specific order.

Not going to dox my Dealer or my Rep, but I was CC'd on every single scheduling email for my GT500, it's a casual chat between the zone rep and the fleet sales manager as to which order to allocate. But priority code is 100% how they mark which one gets limited allocations. (for FP cars)

Show me an allocated FP order sheet with a VIN and a Priority code above nine and I'll shut it.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 42