Mud Flaps - should I / should I not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you park at one of those hotel parking lot deals near Logan? You're brave. I don't think I'll ever get myself to park the truck in a parking lot / garage that long. But then again, I live 30 mins from Boston and can Uber very easily. Not as easy from up where you are in NH.
Well if it’s gone when I get back I’ll have to get a 37 ‍♂️

OBX

Reaction score
Somewhat on the fence about mud-flaps. First time truck owner, but I see the consensus here is that they are very useful especially in snow country (I live in New England).

Don't care for the look too much though. But still went ahead and order WeatherTech for the front and rear. Getting them installed on Thursday (along with rear wheel wells being Rhino lined).

Wanted to see if anyone might offer any argument against installing these?

Thanks much as always.
Front only. Weatherteck are hardly noticeable. Not in rear.

Kyle761

Reaction score
I would recommend rally armor, they are kind of expensive (but that's what you get with a raptor lol). Very well made and they use the stock holes. But if you plan of getting bigger tires they will rub on the screws unless you get flared bedsides and fenders.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I been surprised what gets stuck to the sides of my 2011.
Rainy spring mornings left a lot of worms dried to it by afternoon.

Raptormts

Reaction score
I have Weather Tech no drill mud flaps with the addl. center flap on the running boards to keep debris off the front of the rear fender. Also, Weather Tech Bed Liner.

Husky Liner rear wheel well liners and floor liners. Less expensive than Weather Tech. Perfect fit.

9 Months and all holding up well. Very satisfied.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the Raptor mudflaps stick out like a sore thumb. I found the molded Husky flaps to at least try to conform to the shape of the truck.