MSRP for 2018 near Atlanta?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Romans9

Reaction score
Hey guys - anyone aware of dealers near Atlanta willing to do MSRP on a Lead Foot 2018 Raptor? I haven't tried haggling yet, but the ones I've talked to all started at $10k over.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Willing to make a day trip to pick one up in the southeast. Doesn't have to be in Georgia.

C77OWEN

Reaction score
I don't have a Lead Foot one, but I do have a 2018 loaded black one that I will sell for MSRP $71,715. If you are interested and don't find what you are looking for, feel free to PM me for details. I am located in Kansas City, MO. You can fly in and drive home or we can arrange shipping..just a thought

duke92

Reaction score
Hey guys - anyone aware of dealers near Atlanta willing to do MSRP on a Lead Foot 2018 Raptor? I haven't tried haggling yet, but the ones I've talked to all started at $10k over.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Willing to make a day trip to pick one up in the southeast. Doesn't have to be in Georgia.

I am in Macon-- I bought from my local dealer, Riverside Ford. They will do MSRP. They don't have any on the lot-- would have to order. I think they have several allocations.

OP
OP
R

Romans9

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ended up paying over MSRP but got quite a bit more for my trade than I expected to balance it out.

1mbrews8

Reaction score
I am in Macon-- I bought from my local dealer, Riverside Ford. They will do MSRP. They don't have any on the lot-- would have to order. I think they have several allocations.

Checked with them the other day. They're out of allocations for August. And I think they already have two sold for September and they're unsure if they will get more for next month.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter