MPT price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So MPT is selling the Ngauge tuner and digital gauges with 3 MPT tunes on their site for $699. That seems like a good price to me but does anyone know if any sponsors have a better deal?

spg993tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get it direct. i did. great people and very responsive. thats a high touch item probably best to not inject a middle person.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought mine through my installer and I paid the same price, but he loaded the 93 PRX for me without any additional charge... (since he was doing the Full Race IC, exhaust, suspension, etc.)

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need this. Where are you guys installing the gauge? I don't like the windshield mount option, looks like crap.
One option is to load the tune, then unhook the N-Gauge and keep it in a safe place.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need this. Where are you guys installing the gauge? I don't like the windshield mount option, looks like crap.

As was mentioned in other threads, one member has his mounted inside the console door in front of the shifter. He can close the door when he does not want to see it.

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As was mentioned in other threads, one member has his mounted inside the console door in front of the shifter. He can close the door when he does not want to see it.
Ok. I need to find that thread then. It’s difficult sometimes to sort thru all the posts. Thanks