Molten orange mistaken for red??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorRexCullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys with molten orange raptors get compliments on your "red" truck? I get that allllll the time! People always think my truck is red. Sometimes I correct them and sometimes I just ignore it.

Just wondering if that happens to anyone else?

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys with molten orange raptors get compliments on your "red" truck? I get that allllll the time! People always think my truck is red. Sometimes I correct them and sometimes I just ignore it.

Just wondering if that happens to anyone else?

All the time, its a pearl, angle and lighting will cause it.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Before they even had a red one, people would tell me they saw a red raptor driving on the road. I tell them it was orange, but they insist that it was defidently red.

Nightrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can tell the difference when they are side by side. The Red looks a little Orange in the bright sunlight. I asked a couple guys at the Texas Raptor Run if they could tell what color my truck was and they both said Orange. One of them had a Molten Orange truck.