Modded White 6.2 in Orange County, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey Charley, threads lookin' good dude! We'd also like to say thank you to FRF for making the best Raptor forum out there, and for letting Charley mention our shop! We are planning on becoming a Preferred Vendor on this site asap to support all the people who put hard work into this site, and to support the offroad industry as a whole!

To answer questions... Yes, of course the frame will be plated. Gusseting will also be added. We'd like to stress the fact that the bedcage is only maybe 80% done so far. As per customer request, it was brought to a "streetable" level prior to last weekend so he could use it over the weekend. Our shop has always had an open-door policy, and we are not afraid of having ANYONE stop by at any time, even un-announced. We'd like to remind everyone that every story has two sides, and that's all we have to say. We don't think forums are the best place to discuss these things, so we say again... swing by anytime and talk to us!

All that being said, we are very glad Charley has chosen to come to Baker to get his Raptor done up! As we've told him already, we put as much effort into our customer trucks as any personal project we have, and view every fabrication opportunity as a chance to challenge ourselves and out-do anything we've done before. Charley is an absolutely ideal customer, stopping by often and giving direct feedback. We couldn't ask for a better situation!

Till next time! - Baker Motorsports :driver:

Reaction score
We've already done a bedcage/deavers/bumps on another customer's raptor, so we took the same shock placement from that truck.

And plates come and sandwich around the original welded tube. We do this because it's more weld surface and the actual TUBE is attached to the frame, and not just welded to a 3/16ths plate that's welded to the frame somewhere else. This has worked great for us in our #7123 race truck that has had multiple 1st place and podium finishes

If anyone would like to thoroughly examine our 7123 truck, please do! It's actually owned by SixGun Offroad now, and it was rolled 4 times by the new owner... new owner happily reported back that after the crash, there was not one single crack

Mayhem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's one beastly lookin machine... Wanna lend me your piggy bank so I can get to work on mine too? :)

Really like the white Raptors, would definately be the color I'd choose if I were to get a second Raptor.

Thanks for sharin pictures! Fun build to follow.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right on Baker...glad to have you aboard!!! :waytogo:

For you local guys, you should definitely stop in their shop sometime and check out the projects they're working on. I can't say enough good things about the operation these guys are running!!

Stay posted to their vendor section (when it gets setup) to see some of the new front suspension components they have coming out. All I will say is that it will be a setup that no other shop has built to date..... Cool shit for sure!!!!

Last edited:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Hey Tiz, I see you got a warm welcome from lieutenant dan over on svtor. That's why I don't go there much any more. Guy just likes to hear himself blabber.:suicide: