Modded White 6.2 in Orange County, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the external antenna and it works great. It's actually sitting on my dash behind the Lowrance, but it works perfectly. I have heard people say they lose signal sometimes with the internal antenna - I guess it just depends on where you are running off road.

Also, you can buy the HDS-7m Touch for $999. I've been shopping around the past couple of weeks for a new Lowrance. Still a lot of money!

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey now Dunkoe!! Actually I'm pissed because I did something to lose all of my Google bookmarks and I can't find the link to the deal I found. Now it's my mission to find this online store!

Or were you calling Tizz a liar?? Either way I'm off to find that $999 special...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey now Dunkoe!! Actually I'm pissed because I did something to lose all of my Google bookmarks and I can't find the link to the deal I found. Now it's my mission to find this online store!

Or were you calling Tizz a liar?? Either way I'm off to find that $999 special...

haha that was for tizz and what was the link for?:hmmm2: