Modded White 6.2 in Orange County, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just keep staring at the close-ups and can't fathom how perfectly you pulled this off. The symmetry is amazing, and the attention to detail is off the charts! Clean, simple, and functional - with a heaping of bad-ass.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I'm really happy with how well it all came out. Prior to powder coat, the panels fit even tighter but for whatever reason, the baking process changed the form slightly. Regardless, it's a super clean fit and finish.

John from Castle Fab made these two panels that tie everything together. Wish I had skills like that.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the purpose of the bed being built out that way?

Since the frame is notched to give the truck more up travel, you have two options.

A) Cut up the bed significantly to allow for more tire clearance and then panel in new material to enclose those openings

B) Ditch the bed in its entirety

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure its already been said, but what glass is that front and rear? And how much work did it take to make it fit that way?

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure its already been said, but what glass is that front and rear? And how much work did it take to make it fit that way?

Glassworks in the front and boatecs in the rear. The fronts fit up fairly well. Seen some better and seen some worse. Body lines on the rears line up nicely and it's just a matter of hanging them off the bedcage. Sean who was formerly with RPG did a great job on the rears.