6.2 MBRP Turndown Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svt87

svt87

Reaction score
Does the exhaust get into the cab with a turndown? I have a supercrew and feel like the exhaust might reach the passengers in the back. Is that just an irrelevant concern?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't had any issues like that so far in my supercrew

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the exhaust get into the cab with a turndown? I have a supercrew and feel like the exhaust might reach the passengers in the back. Is that just an irrelevant concern?

No. The turndown tip is right before the rear axle of the truck on a supercrew. I can take a picture tomorrow an show where it is on mine.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Have a crew cab also, have a minimal amount of drone from appox. 2000-2400 RPM.

Angled the turn down to 45 degrees....made a big difference, not as much echo that others mentioned.

Motz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? If your in the Long Beach Ca area hit he up and you can take a spin in my truck and see if you like it.