Mazzive's Broverland Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mazzive

Mazzive

Reaction score
I was wondering how I missed a sweet build thread, but noticed it was just posted today. haha

Sweet build! I saw Icon post on Instagram that may have some more bumpers coming out. I am definitely digging this one though.

Thanks man! Yeah I have had the truck for a while, I just hadnt documented it until now!

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Loving this build! Really like what you have done and what you plan to do.

Let us know if we can help with your build. We offer just about everything.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious about the Roam tent too. I currently use a Kodiak Canvas bed tent. The fact that a 37” spare doesn’t fit under the truck is jacking up my current tent situation.

OP
OP
Mazzive

Mazzive

Reaction score
how do you like that ROAM tent system? Is it a PITA to open and close?

No its amazing! The flat floor, mattress inside, the ability to leave all my bedding ready to go, space, quality and elevated position make it the perfect place to sleep in my opinion! I can have it open in 2 minutes and closed in about 3.

OP
OP
Mazzive

Mazzive

Reaction score
Curious about the Roam tent too. I currently use a Kodiak Canvas bed tent. The fact that a 37” spare doesn’t fit under the truck is jacking up my current tent situation.

Yeah I opted to go this route because me bed is usually full of gear that I dont want to unload/reload every time I camp out.

pnoob2

Reaction score
How difficult is it to remove the entire tent system ? So you don’t have to lug it around on a daily basis ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mazzive

Mazzive

Reaction score
How difficult is it to remove the entire tent system ? So you don’t have to lug it around on a daily basis ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I built a low bed cage so that I can lug it around on a daily basis. It does not affect my MPG where it is positioned now.

You could remove and install it whenever you want pretty easily I suppose. The standard universal mount is 8 bolts but I have modified my bed cage such that you can mount the tent with 4 bolts. It only takes a few minutes to get on/off however you need another set of hands since this thing is 4' x 5' x 1' and weighs 150lbs-ish.