Maybe not such a bad guy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure glad his brother is no longer my governor. I am however concerned about how much further left the state will go now with his replacement.

That emblem is the NYS coat of arms. Probably some get out free jail card that all LEO's know about in the state.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure glad his brother is no longer my governor. I am however concerned about how much further left the state will go now with his replacement.

That emblem is the NYS coat of arms. Probably some get out free jail card that all LEO's know about in the state.
I don’t think you have to worry about it being too far left. Business dictate most of what Pols do. LEO’s don’t see that medallion until after they’ve given him a ticket. lol

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

More like a "my horndog brother is governor of NY" medallion?

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t stand him, do like his choice of trucks.
F that. How many stories has that network ran/promoted about how everyone needs to drive a hybrid or EV, and that people like us on this forum are the main cause of the global warming BS?
He needs to drive a Prius, a Tesla, or a bicycle.