Matte Black XD Series Addict coming this week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Nice, I got my 4 Brown boxes last week, but now they have to be shipped back and forth again because the man driving the big Brown truck chipped, chunked, and scratched the shit out of the powdercoat.
:chair:

mine came lovingly packed with bubble paper inside another box :********:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine came lovingly packed with bubble paper inside another box :********:

yeah...... mine came in single layer cardboard boxes with shower cap type of cloth thingys on them. The outside edges of two rims ended up protruding through the cardboard at some point in the shipping process and they got marred up pretty bad. The company that shippped the wheels and ups are taking care of it though.

One thing is for sure: owning and modding a Raptor will test your patience.
I feel like I'm always waiting on something.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
yeah...... mine came in single layer cardboard boxes with shower cap type of cloth thingys on them. The outside edges of two rims ended up protruding through the cardboard at some point in the shipping process and they got marred up pretty bad. The company that shippped the wheels and ups are taking care of it though.

One thing is for sure: owning and modding a Raptor will test your patience.
I feel like I'm always waiting on something.

what kind of wheels did you order? post them up with your thoughts in the new wheels/tires subforum

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what kind of wheels did you order? post them up with your thoughts in the new wheels/tires subforum

I'm gonna mount them up and take a quick spin on them before unveiling my choice and posting photos. I already spilled the beans on my tire choice, you'll have to wait a minute on the rims.

....unless you bribe Bajaguy21 with ****** favors, then you'd probably find out pretty quickly.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I'm gonna mount them up and take a quick spin on them before unveiling my choice and posting photos. I already spilled the beans on my tire choice, you'll have to wait a minute on the rims.

....unless you bribe Bajaguy21 with ****** favors, then you'd probably find out pretty quickly.

i was just searchin...seems 4 wheel parts has their shit together and sent me 87.1mm hub bore wheels and i THINK our trucks have 87mm hubs...might be able to mount without lug centric conical nuts and save 44 bucks.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry but I think you bought the wrong truck
0809clt_01_z+1947_chevy_truck+front_view.jpg