Master Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Generally the same thing here in east SD county. But the 20' hose makes hitting every part of the truck a snap and the velocity is much higher than a leaf blower (Metro claims 2-3x).

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually considering another segment of 10' extension so I can just leave it mounted on the wall and not even pull it down to dry the truck...

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wondered about the same but really did not notice much if any. It still seems to throw the water right off...

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually called Metro on this and their engineering folks said that even running 30' is a "negligible" loss of power. This thing is really super-powerful...

FLA-SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used my buddies blaster on my 08 FLTR. They work great on motorcyles. But to be honest, the nozzle opening is so small and our sheet metal panels are so big it is a pain on a truck like ours. It is great for all the cracks, grill, etc but if you want to move a large volume of air over a big area I thought it was pricy for what you get. For the last 10 years I have gone full on Red neck and used a gas powered leaf blower. Works like a champ. And oh by the way....there is that thing aboout walking around in water with and electric appliance in my hand that always bothered me.

Last edited:

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I usually just take it for a spin around the block right afterwards. I have used the leaf blower on it before though but mainly for the grill, vents and cracks. Our water is so hard here that it leaves noticeable spotting even on white, so going over it with the "shammy" is a must. Of course, it gets a dose of Maguiar's after all is said and done.