Master Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted anything on this but figured I'd throw out a recommendation. If you have not seen this, it's an 8HP warm air blower to dry cars/trucks. I had seen recommendations on the corvette forums but was skeptical because of the price. But I finally broke down and went for it because drying the Raptor was hurting my (very bad) back.

Man this thing rocks. I got one and added an extra 10' extension hose so I dont need to move the base unit. It shoots out an INCREDIBLY strong blast of warm/hot air. The truck is 99% dry in 10 minutes.

Some have compared this to a leaf blower. Totally different beast in my experience. Much stronger, filtered air, long hose, warm air, etc.

Anyway, if you have been tempted by this thing, you should give it a look...

I got mine on Amazon.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Link?

Not sure if anyone has posted anything on this but figured I'd throw out a recommendation. If you have not seen this, it's an 8HP warm air blower to dry cars/trucks. I had seen recommendations on the corvette forums but was skeptical because of the price. But I finally broke down and went for it because drying the Raptor was hurting my (very bad) back.

Man this thing rocks. I got one and added an extra 10' extension hose so I dont need to move the base unit. It shoots out an INCREDIBLY strong blast of warm/hot air. The truck is 99% dry in 10 minutes.

Some have compared this to a leaf blower. Totally different beast in my experience. Much stronger, filtered air, long hose, warm air, etc.

I got mine on Amazon.

A link might be helpful! Are there different models? Price?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

I got mine on Amazon.

this sounds right up my alley...i hate using a chamois to dry my truck. links?

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did some price comparisons on Amazon. I will dig up the link. I use Prime though so the main thing was finding one with "Prime" (free shipping). There are also sites like Custom corvette parts who specialize in Corvette stuff that have great deals.

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, the model I got was the Metro MasterBlaster 4+4 (8HP). It has 2 motors, each 4HP for combined 8HP output. It's awesome. I ordered an extension hose from Metro's website for $35. I would HIGHLY recommend getting that too...

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been looking into getting a Leaf blower to dry my Raptor. I will have to look into this.

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, a I know it is SUPER expensive!!!!! :) I was like WTF could possibly be worth $300! But my back is so wasted (crushed discs all the way up) that I had to do something. I had tried the leaf blower but it did not work. So I exchanged email with some vette buddies of mine who said it really did work great. So I took the plunge and actually laughed my ass off when I saw how well it worked. It's actually pretty cool...

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
This is interesting. I have a nice leaf blower and have never considered even using it for drying after a wash. Don't need the warm air here in AZ, I'm gonna give it a shot.