GEN 2 "Market Value" or Price Over Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I am finding that many dealers are selling under msrp now. I found one that showed $5k under msrp.

snap0rz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am finding that many dealers are selling under msrp now. I found one that showed $5k under msrp.

I wish. They do that to snatch your interest then hit you with the 10k markup after checking the vehicle out. Or, "yeah, its 5k under msrp with a 20k markup!" Lol.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Can you post where and what Dealers you talked to and phone numbers? This is great info for everyone on here that is waiting to get/buy a gen2 Raptor. Its nice to see a person who does not like or have anything good to say about a Gen2 Raptor have such go info, being that you do not own one or want one why in the Hell would you spend time looking this up? Post the info, that way your claims are fact based, not someone sitting at a desk some where spouting off! Make me look bad and give up your source!

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Autotrader. Very simple. I plugged in 2017 F150 Raptor and I had good results within 500 miles of ohio. You will see when you run it.

snap0rz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autotrader. Very simple. I plugged in 2017 F150 Raptor and I had good results within 500 miles of ohio. You will see when you run it.

Autotrader and cars.com are unfortunately very misleading 95% of the time. They list cars already sold via customer order but are listed online regardless as well as a means to get an interested customer then stick that ADM fee on em.

2017RAPTOR

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing 6k under. When I got mine it arrived on Tuesday was out of town till that Friday my dealer got no less than 10 calls for it from offers at Msrp just don't think those deals are that easy to get at this point.

If ya did more power to you that's Great!!!

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hahahaha why didn't everyone think of that? Maybe I should google tomorrow's winning lotto too.

carholic

Reaction score
I wish. They do that to snatch your interest then hit you with the 10k markup after checking the vehicle out. Or, "yeah, its 5k under msrp with a 20k markup!" Lol.

Yes. Those on cars.com and Autotrader are all fakes. I contacted a bunch of them and they all claim to have made mistakes.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Ordered mine on jan 23 for 6k under

Can you let us know what dealer? Or PM me? Thanks.