March 21 - Offroad Poker Run - Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As long as it ends with any beer on tap, I'll be just fine.

I'll let you know when I get closer to leaving Planet ******** so we can get something penciled into the books. - YODA

Sounds good. Stay safe out there.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the expected end time? Trying to figure out if we need a hotel Saturday night as well.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont worry sparkf, i know where @Nv Guy lives. we can crash at his place and eat all his food. since he is retired, he has nothing to do but to go shopping for more groceries.......

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont worry sparkf, i know where @Nv Guy lives. we can crash at his place and eat all his food. since he is retired, he has nothing to do but to go shopping for more groceries.......

Yeah, let me know how that works out for you. Just knowing where something is doesn't mean you get in. Just ask your wife........

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a Friendly Monday Morning Bump. Time still remains to sign up for the run and make sure your decals are ready in time. Gonna be fun! And new trail section added to poker run is great. More Dirt!

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get after it guys! See the pink raptor in all its glory. 25 cents too take your picture with it....1 dollar too touch it.... And I'll pay you 20 dollars to remove the decals and deal with my lady :)

But really sign up its gonna be fun...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get after it guys! See the pink raptor in all its glory. 25 cents too take your picture with it....1 dollar too touch it.... And I'll pay you 20 dollars to remove the decals and deal with my lady :)

But really sign up its gonna be fun...

So do I owe you like 200 bucks or so for working on it?

Reminder to ALL RIGS are welcome. So send invite to your Toyota, Nissan, GM, land rover, Jeep, Chevy, and Dodge buddies. I would say bowler but those are just coming here now =)

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So do I owe you like 200 bucks or so for working on it?

Reminder to ALL RIGS are welcome. So send invite to your Toyota, Nissan, GM, land rover, Jeep, Chevy, and Dodge buddies. I would say bowler but those are just coming here now =)

Haha u were part of prep team u can cash in on all the coin it brings in