March 21 - Offroad Poker Run - Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, well the install is the easy part. :)

I can attest to that, Vanilla_Gorilla and M3Dragon helped me knock out my install last Friday. And having the "big boy radio" makes a ton of difference. The range speaks for itself but the clarity difference between a handheld and the 50 watt is night and day.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6 paying trucks as of this post. There is a LOT of interest on all the forums it is posted but only 6 have paid. Myself and 2 others (not part of the 6 paid people) will be jumping around the group taking pics, video and setting up the card check points. All official like HAHA. So 9 total vehicles but only 6 players.

I will bump Monday which is the last day to sign up. For those who are going you will get a email with all the details this weekend.

Payouts for top 3 are as follows based on the % break down.

$42.00
$12.00
$6.00

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@m3dragon, how many trucks are paid so far?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you coming? :specialed:

LOL n/m just saw you already paid. Sweet we'll see ya out there.
@m3dragon let's talk about when you're leaving next Saturday to head up to the meeting point. Since I am in Roseville maybe we should just cruise up together. My plan was to leave 6am ish

Last edited: