MAP/MAF error code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bless your heart jeeper. A “tuned” vehicle runs much closer to the sensor trip level.

I started typing a much more detailed explanation of absolute pressure as it applies to these Ecoboost forced induction engines, but deleted it as I’m sure it would be a TLDR.
You are correct it is how the Chrysler products work. Is that a reddit acronym?

ChrisMcP05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So quick update I ran upto 5000 ft with everything stock and it was fine. Guessing it's not what cobb said and it's actually the tune like a few said. I don't plan on going back to Utah or Wyoming any time soon so I'll probably just re install. I might go through @GooseTuned as everyone on here says he's the best and could possibly make sure this doesn't happen again. Let me know if it happens again I also had my tune for 20k and have driven almost 2k miles since and it hasn't happened again .
I’ll respond back soon. Heading from Park City over to Tahoe for a week, so will be monitoring it. I’m thinking of keeping it stock until back out of the mountain regions as to not trip the sensor when under load.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So quick update I ran upto 5000 ft with everything stock and it was fine. Guessing it's not what cobb said and it's actually the tune like a few said. I don't plan on going back to Utah or Wyoming any time soon so I'll probably just re install. I might go through @GooseTuned as everyone on here says he's the best and could possibly make sure this doesn't happen again. Let me know if it happens again I also had my tune for 20k and have driven almost 2k miles since and it hasn't happened again .

I can fix this, it’s actually a very specific use case that trips this.

It’s also a very powerful tool that can be utilized to “protect “ the engine. In this case it’s just too sensitive