Making room in the garage for my incoming 22 Raptor CO 35

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And I just kicked out my Raptor and my wife’s Porsche to make room for a garage gym. Got tired of it in LR. Too confining and was waiting for floor to collapse under the weight.

TX_Raptor_15

Reaction score
My Gen 2 barely fit and now the Gen 3 is about the same. The front drywall in the garage tells the tell. The front camera helps out.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I just kicked out my Raptor and my wife’s Porsche to make room for a garage gym. Got tired of it in LR. Too confining and was waiting for floor to collapse under the weight.
No gyms near the house? I personally have zero desire to workout in the house.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No gyms near the house? I personally have zero desire to workout in the house.
I was a gym rat for decades, in fact since I’m 16. Guy who owned an elevator repair company opened a storage room in a building and stocked it with weights and benches. I’ve belonged to low end and high end gyms ever since.

In March of 2020 gyms shut down. I always had my own gym equipment and always worked out at home if I couldn’t make it to the gym.

Love looking at the sights, love the steam room, unlimited towels, etc. even had a trainer for a while.

Since 3/20 I bought more and more equipment. I’m awaiting delivery of a Woodway 4Front treadmill.

The gym I belonged to, Equinox, was up to $160 a month. No need for it any longer. I enjoy working out at home.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a gym rat for decades, in fact since I’m 16. Guy who owned an elevator repair company opened a storage room in a building and stocked it with weights and benches. I’ve belonged to low end and high end gyms ever since.

In March of 2020 gyms shut down. I always had my own gym equipment and always worked out at home if I couldn’t make it to the gym.

Love looking at the sights, love the steam room, unlimited towels, etc. even had a trainer for a while.

Since 3/20 I bought more and more equipment. I’m awaiting delivery of a Woodway 4Front treadmill.

The gym I belonged to, Equinox, was up to $160 a month. No need for it any longer. I enjoy working out at home.
Wish I could do that.
I’ve been in the gym for 30yrs and can’t see myself ever wanting to do more than cardio at home. We have 2 little ones that come with us and love the kids center. It gives us up to three hours of lifting\cardio\pool time while the kids are doing activities. It’s worth the few hundred a month for us. I also couldn’t give up either garage. In fact I’m looking at a shed so I can move everything but the cars out to make room for more cars. :driver:

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i dont think pushing the wall out with the truck counts as "wasnt that expensive"
Lol. Pushed wall out for truck not with. And in actuality, didn’t move any wall. Took 2 garage doors and middle column out, lengthened outer walls 3 feet (should’ve done 4 or 5) And got one new door.

Last edited:

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here you can see how it was extended. Used to be flush.

EEC6E9ED-2D3A-4D4B-95C1-41C461B7DB11.jpeg