major storm in south east

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
I'm glad my tornado season is so short compared to your guy'

But that F5 that ripped through here was scary shit. From a distance try are awesome, up close, not so much.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Yeah now the sun is out and dried up everything and its hot again. Its like the storm never came through... But thats texas weather for you

Damn I miss Texas weather - at least it's predictable 6 months a year. Rain at 3:00pm every day then dried up by 4:30. Beats the hell outta the inch of snow I had on the back deck last August...

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I miss Texas weather - at least it's predictable 6 months a year. Rain at 3:00pm every day then dried up by 4:30. Beats the hell outta the inch of snow I had on the back deck last August...

Haha that sucks yeah i would definitely take a hot texas summer over a super cold winter

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
idk, Texas weather is predictable 9-10 months a year.... it will be 90's until October for sure, and may or may not freeze over the winter. This year I think it dropped below 32 3 or 4 days (not in a row).

I would take "seasons" over South Texas any day...lol

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Haha that sucks yeah i would definitely take a hot texas summer over a super cold winter

I just hate winter that can happen 12 ******* months of the year. It snowed once when I lived in Montgomery. Houston was closed for the day because of that.
Canadians don't stay home from work on snow days - they go roll the bones with the other idiots on the roads. Last snowstorm there were over 450 accidents reported in town before 9:00am...:waytogo:

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just hate winter that can happen 12 ******* months of the year. It snowed once when I lived in Montgomery. Houston was closed for the day because of that.
Canadians don't stay home from work on snow days - they go roll the bones with the other idiots on the roads. Last snowstorm there were over 450 accidents reported in town before 9:00am...:waytogo:

haha valid point. yeah it snowed like once or twice this year and one day it froze and everything shut down. a couple of my friends from up north were laughing about how we shut everything down over som icicles hanging from stop signs haha

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its 80 degrees here at 9:30 at night in GA.. Suppose to be some nice windy and rainy weather overnight. Havent heard anything yet. North of me, suppose to be tornados and hail... Hope it doesnt hit here.. My raptor doesnt have a garage.

OP
OP
L

lacrosseman812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i found out a tornade touched down a couple miles from my school and it blew alot of windows out of a hospital near my house but it was raining so hard u couldnt see a car that was 20 yards away fromt the windows it was insane. the school power was acting like a surge was hitting it were the lights would dim and stuff but never fully went out