37pp - found and bought in 10 days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LennyMoe

Reaction score
My last 3 cars were all stealth - installer seems to think stealth looks best when paint has flake. With avalanche he warned it could look like primer and so many cars including non premiums are getting the matte treatment these days.

That said - full wrap without stealth is just protection. Sucks to pay so many stacks for it to look the same.

Decisions decisions.
Just ask your guy if he'll put a small patch of stealth on it for you quick and compare. If he won't sacrifice a 12" square sheet of XPEL and 15 mins of work for a $10k PPF job, walk TF out and never come back.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My last 3 cars were all stealth - installer seems to think stealth looks best when paint has flake. With avalanche he warned it could look like primer and so many cars including non premiums are getting the matte treatment these days.

That said - full wrap without stealth is just protection. Sucks to pay so many stacks for it to look the same.

Decisions decisions.
i would just wrap the front half of the hood and headlights which shouldnt be too bad... theres essentially no paint in the front of this truck lol. if you add mudflaps then wrapping rockers wont be necessary.

ford73

Reaction score
Dealers also post customer ordered trucks on there. My truck is on autotrader via my dealer. I guess they figure I could walk or deal falls through etc..

jakerjaker19

Reaction score
Similar situation here, trading my lead foot 2020 with 29,000 miles, in for a 2023 Avalanche 5 over msrp. Its a 35 though, not the 37. Deposit yesterday, supposed to be in by the end of month. That would be a two week turnaround. Im nervous its gonna be a longer wait. I think having a desirable truck to trade in kinda puts those customers at the top of the list for these newer models for fast pick up. Yours doesn't happen to have the blue Recaro interior package does it? If so I would love to see it. Not sure what thats gonna look like.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice find man- I have a 2020 myself & have been eyeing the 2023’s w/ 37”s, will not pay over sticker tho, i only have 37k miles on my ‘20 right now, gonna wait another year or so until when these things are going under sticker & the economy if officially destroyed by FJB