Magnaflow Magnapack on my 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Birdman, check the "street" section. the crazy prices are for their race wheels, as in desert ofroad race truck wheels. much much more expensive! Ones for the Rappy are about 160-170 IIRC

yes i realize that shortly after i posted :) sorry...i was looking at the race wheels. i don't like that they only come in 0mm offset. i don't like the bulldog stance for looks and for slush/salt slinging in the Winter. I want something closer to the 35mm stock offset.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I've been away for a good bit. Thanks for the compliments on the exhaust, alot of people seemed to like it at the roundup too. Infact, here's a vid from someone that actually has me in the background. If you're curious to hear mine, you can hear me at around the :15-:20 mark and again at the 2:23 mark......only a couple of little hits but you can get the idea of how it sounds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4w1oHCV-XA&feature=player_embedded

I've also been asked by Birdman about the offset of my wheels so for anyone wondering, here's a pic from the side to show how they look. They set out just a bit further than stock and hang past the fenders just a bit.
IMG_0541.jpg
[/IMG]

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
damn that thing sounds mean too. it almost sounds like a 2 stroke(on steroids) lol

Banned
Reaction score
like i said on youtube (09fordfx4) it sounds amazing, and i really think you should make a video of you driving off into the distance :D

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not only that but, it's been widely known for a while now that long tubes are just a better choice on Ford's mod motors (of course we don't know about the 6.2's response to headers yet). Shorties haven't had the best reputation of making gains on the 4.6's and 5.4's.

ahhh great info! Thanks Big J for clarifying...i knew i wasnt going crazy LOL