M&R 40" vs Rigid 40" side by side comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Thats what i figured. Would be nice to have though in a time of need. How do both of these lights fair to water and mud holes?

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no experience with the M&R so I can't speak there, but the Rigid's are phenomenal. We run them on our trophy truck without any problems. You can also get smaller ones if you don't want the bigger 40" bar.

svtdreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the lower grill light bar from M&R and have no problems at all, ive had it on for a few month now and beat it to death offroad up here in Alaska through snow, mud, and river crossings... Great customer service and amazing light bars

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
is there a way to mount the 12 degree ones that would allow ON road use?
Maybe the 20" 12 degree behind the bumper? Maybe with an AMBER or a yellow tint to reduce glare from water and moisture or snow.

All Weather LED's in 20" with 12 degree spot??

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My fault guys... been really really busy here lately.

Just bought a new jet ski and a new golf cart so I've been messing with my other toys here lately.

I'll try to get them up soon.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hosseface - any chance to ever get any photos? Did you get any pressure from the Rigid fans or the M&R fans to not post the comparison or something?