Loud horns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CLAMUP

CLAMUP

Reaction score
Horns

The horns i installed are Nathan Air K3LA GENUINE FREIGHT TRAIN SET, in my 2001 f250 i had the Hadley Ambassador series , real nice setup loud baritone sound, simple 1/4 air line connections, this K3LA required all 1/2 lines with regulators , due to 200 psi system, K3LA working pressure is 140psi. check out this site Welcome to Hadley , you can use a walo compressor setup with a 2 gal air tank, all these setups require a lot of planing and design on the fly. you can also call Horn Blasters and speak to Garret he was a big help with my install , here is the link. Train Horns & Train Horn Kits: Loudest Horns Available
good luck, i love the option to wake drivers up in new york.

budd

Reaction score
installation video please....those are awesome...esp when some dumbie cuts you off or is going 35 on the expressway..

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally don't get it! If I going to spend that kind of money on one of my vehicles it better go faster or jump longer