Terribly loud boom and white noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jimandaim

Reaction score
Well.....the truck has less than 10000 miles on it
Bought new
Did do battery test....says ok.....will check fuses
Taking to dealer tomarrow,friday....they are thinking amp problem.....guess we will see how it goes
They have contacted ford......ford says they are aware of an issue.....

I'm thinkin they are and are clueless on what to do!!!!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have never heard what the real cause is, but my truck did it when you hit the start button. Shit, thought my gun went off. I went through every ground wire I could find loosened and retightened them. My theory was the power was coming through the ground system someway. I figured if that much power went through the amp, it would have killed it. Anyway, never happened again. I can say the wife changed clothes.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Well.....the truck has less than 10000 miles on it
Bought new
Did do battery test....says ok.....will check fuses
Taking to dealer tomarrow,friday....they are thinking amp problem.....guess we will see how it goes
They have contacted ford......ford says they are aware of an issue.....

I'm thinkin they are and are clueless on what to do!!!!
Is this really how they write in Penna? $hit's hard to read. Stop hitting the enter button and less periods please.

Lunatik Logan

Reaction score
I have had a loud radio pop and no sound from the satellite radio or nav three times now. I thought it had to do something with the bluetooth hooking up to my phone, which is a Note 9, 5 or 6 years old now. I was able to switch to analog radio and it played music, then the satellite radio and everything else started working after that. Is this the same problem or something different?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Mine did it 2 or 3 times, but that was over a year ago. Not pleasant. It hasn't been back to the dealer since I bought it though. No idea.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you check your holster? You might have something in between it and the trigger.