Looking to buy a 2019 east coast pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Holli

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a 2019 on the east coast below MSRP? If so, where? The best price I've received is at MSRP and told the '19s are still selling at $3-5k over. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

gtbguy

Reaction score
That's funny (over MSRP), pick up the phone and call half a dozen dealers and you'll find close to 10% off MSRP. I'm waiting until the end of the calendar year to see if Ford helps out the dealers with some incentive money. There are over 3,000 Rpators at US Ford dealers today.

Last edited:

duracell24

Reaction score
Ourisman Ford in Alexandria VA sold me mine for 10% off MSRP. They threw back in their insane $800 dealer fee and Destination Fee of $1695, so it was closer to 7-7.5% off. They did, however, give me top dollar for my trade, so I pulled the trigger.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I can help. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you are looking for in terms of colors and options.

Has anyone bought a 2019 on the east coast below MSRP? If so, where? The best price I've received is at MSRP and told the '19s are still selling at $3-5k over. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

OBX

Reaction score
Please report back on what you find. I am in Norfolk VA and looking to move from a 2015 Platinum to either a 2019 or 2020.

White raptor

Reaction score
I bought my 18 and got banged for 6k over msrp. I’m sure you can find a 19 for list now that the 20s are here. I just wanted to be first to get an 18. I made the same mistake with my Shelby