Looking for Raptor R - Will pay $150k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Avi

Reaction score
not heard of any here lately ( the past 2-3 weeks) seems most are on hold or are getting rescheduled build dates. my R has been in production since january with no movement. just for reference I ordered it back in july as soon as the order banks opened from a vet large dealer that got 2 allocations for 23.
That’s got to be one of the worst delays I’ve seen. Hopefully yours gets delivered soon. Almost a year from order to delivery is terrible on Ford’s part.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s the same but I’ve heard from a couple dealers they have a STOP SALE status on a lot of Rs.
Oil leak?
At least I already have my R... well I don't have it right now, the dealership has it again o_O . Two oil leaks that have been fixed, but the front diff housing cracked last weekend. Hmmm maybe a stop sale isn't such a bad idea.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ALL Raptor R's on hold until further notice . .
Yes this is due to an issue that they’re having with the SC. Mine is one of a few that are having this problem. My R has been at my local Ford Dealership going on 4 weeks now.

The dealership has been going back and forth with Ford Performance through their hotline to try to resolve the issue however they haven’t been able to as of yet. I’m told that FP is trying to put together a team to go out to these dealers to help diagnose the issue’s.

I told my dealer and ford rep that was assigned to my file that I want a NEW SC, and that I will not accept a rebuild seeing that the truck has less than 1000 miles on it… We’ll see what they come back with this coming week.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's going on with your SC? I heard of one guy with an oil leak in his SC.